Discuss Phone No. on vans in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

steviesparks

Hi Guys
As I'm currently in rented accommodation and planning to move in the next few months, I'm wondering if I should just put my mobile phone number on the side of my new van only. I know some have said its a bit cowboyish having only a mobile, but If I can help it I would rather customers use my mobile only at present. Has anyone had any problems with mobile only on there van?

Hi Guys
As I'm currently in rented accommodation and planning to move in the next few months, I'm wondering if I should just put my mobile phone number on the side of my new van only. I know some have said its a bit cowboyish having only a mobile, but If I can help it I would rather customers use my mobile only at present. Has anyone had any problems with mobile only on there van?

If you had a landline you maybe able to divert it to your mobile

I only have my mobile number and on my cards I also only have a mobile number. That said I do have a trust mark and nic mark on the van and cards as well to get rid of the cowboy feeling.
My thoughts are that unless you are relatively large you will not have a manned phone, unless you divert it to your mobile.

You could always get a telephone answering service and divert that to your mobile or a VOIP number and permanently divert that to your mobile, that way your business number never changes even if you move address.

Thanks for the replies, I just don't want customers to have my landline as it wont exist in a couple of months time, and I don't want the expense of changing No's on my van, and you know what Joe publics like, some won't bother ringing a mobile no if they can't get you on a landline.

Ive got mine set-up with a local area code, so it looks like a landline phone number. I also have it diverted to my works mobile, so I never miss a call.

Reply to Phone No. on vans in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net