Discuss Public transport, don't you just love it. in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solarimg

The amount of ignorance and abuse I see on a daily basis from all colours and creeds is gob smacking, seeing vids like this is no surprise to me.

D

dsmith10

When I saw this I thought it was going to be about how unreliable buses are or about teenagers at the back blaring out loud music. I cannot stand racist people - so ignorant. Its almost become acceptable to be racist in modern day society which says a real lot.

UNG

Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
When I saw this I thought it was going to be about how unreliable buses are or about teenagers at the back blaring out loud music. I cannot stand racist people - so ignorant. Its almost become acceptable to be racist in modern day society which says a real lot.
Well if the government and it's agencies are racist why is it not acceptable for anybody else to be racist

Racism doesn't work both ways in this country if a white had done the same on that bus they would have been arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk