Discuss REAL in hot water in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
P

pww

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whilst the claim makes some 'interesting' points regarding the solvency of REA/REAL, the fact that it is being brought by Crystal of all people will do us as an industry no favours - more likely to be seen as a DG company squeeling because they don't like being told how to do things honestly!

E

Earthstore

Could be an interesting one though, it looks like PV does not meet the golden rule for the Green deal, but double glazing might.

I know this is slightly off topic, but it could open a huge can of worms....

B

babba

I think its always been one rule for the smaller installer and another if the installer has the cash to fight REAL.

I know the market place is not watertight but it would be mayhem without them and they should have chosen their words more carefully.

W

wiggly

agree with babba,
however some of the biggest culprits arent rea or real still trading and ripping people off with there sales tactics Solar energy Savings being one of the 20k for a 4kw.
so where REA and REAL have gone wrong is they are unable to police these companies and being obtuse (would like to use other words) at times when it comes to inspections and sign offs of our paperwork etc.
wiggly

W

wstevew

I wouldn't say crystal are squeaky clean either.

They wanted to quote me. But refused to come out unless we me and the missus were both there and able to sign up.

And when asked about what panels they use they said they were not sure but they are 90% efficient. Lol

And no they didn't get the job.

Hello All,

I am just wondering whether there are any other consumers out there who received the Ricochet TV letter via REAL, back in January?

Cheers, Mrs P.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to REAL in hot water in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom