Discuss Relevant Qualifications? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'd like a bit of advice because I feel the internet is full of varied information with nothing concrete to answer my questions.

I gained qualifications whilst serving in the Royal Engineers (Army), and since leaving the forces I had to rush into a job to cover my bills. It was never my intention to stick with the job (prison officer) as I would prefer to work on site.

My question is really regarding my qualifications, and what else I need to do to be able to work in the industry. There is a total of 10 C&G certificates that I have, but most are level 2. The level 3 certificates I have are:

2382-10 Level 3 in the Requirements for Electrical Installations
2330-07 Level 3 in Electrotechnical Technology Installation

Can anybody clear it up for me? I'm fed up with prisoners!

Thanks, Aaron.

the 2330 level 3 is your core qualification. am2 and nvq3 are the follow up, with 2394 and 2395 for testing. an upgrade of 2382 to 2382-15 is advisable.

Reply to Relevant Qualifications? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, I just move to UK and I'm a qualified electrician in Hong Kong. I tried ENIC to certificate my qualification which I have and ENIC...
Replies
Views
I have been working as an electrician under an NICEIC Approved Contractor for the past 10 years. I have my C&G2365 level 1/2/3 (acquired before...
Replies
Views
We have started a business building garden rooms/caravans/mobile homes under the caravan act. We have only done one so far and I got an...
Replies
Views
Morning Ive been asked to help out with recruitment of electricians at work and Im having trouble with some of the CVs we are getting. My...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock