Discuss Scottish and southern DNO in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

no probs SENIOR member! got to keep the ones with knowledge happy! if i stay in it i may need advice:)

Senior member by virtue of joining date to this forum only!

This forum is a great resource and cannot thank people enough for sharing knowledge. I'm still learning and enjoying this industry and now ..... well I just don't know anymore!

I'm just trying to focus on the next few weeks.

Thanks

PS saw an install today as I was driving up the A1. Panels were about 6" above the ridge line!

lol well u woudnt need to bond rail if that room was bathroom!! lol i just silicone the velux shut:) lol serious though whos fault is it! fitters? salesman?surveyor? NO ITS THE GOVERNMENTS!! but they will blame fitters who in most cases have been told get it on roof and we will sort out after!!! YES LIKE U I WOUDNT DO IT BUT HEY PEOPLE NEED TO EARN A WAGE WHILE THEY CAN!

I had a manufactures catalogue sent to me and it had a photo of an install with the panels hanging over the gutter! They had to leave out the ones where the scaffold tubes were too high.

Reply to Scottish and southern DNO in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Afternoon All, Just pricing up a job and thought I'd pick your brains. Quick run-down, Block of Flats with an underground car park. In the...
Replies
Views
I'd appreciate the wisdom of the find minds here regarding this job. Yes, I've drifted into Wales again.... An extension is being planned as...
Replies
Views
Got an EV (Nissan Townstar EV) in my house, has a Zappi EV charger installed (by myself) and notified via ENA form to Scottish Power energy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had my PV/Battery setup installed in May and since then all my excess PV is just fed back to the grid for free. When I initially tried...
Replies
Views
I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock