SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Screwdriver addict... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

littlespark

-
Esteemed
Arms
Blue tape on the shafts?
Yeh. Thatll stop them stealing them.

Maybe this fella works in food processing.

I think if i was to have a youtube channel... i'd film the work ive done.... or highlight a specific product i install.... not "look how many screwdrivers i've got!"

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Blue tape on the shafts?
Yeh. Thatll stop them stealing them.

Maybe this fella works in food processing.

I think if i was to have a youtube channel... i'd film the work ive done.... or highlight a specific product i install.... not "look how many screwdrivers i've got!"
Nothing wrong with admiring screwdrivers at all, you ought to see mine, mind you they are not as well preserved as the ones shown.

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
I used to have a massive collection of insulated screwdrivers , well over 50. I had ck , irazola , bahco , Stanley , Draper , Wera , wiha etc.
all accumulated over 20+ years.
during this lockdown I bundled up all the odd ones and duplicate ones & sold them on eBay As a job lot. Got 40£ for the lot...

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Meh....no Boddingtons or ITL. What sort of collection is that. ;)

those are possibly the only 2 brands I can think of that I never tried...
I did have some ITL cable croppers.

i also had a Klein and Kew technic screwdrivers was well , plus some random own brand rubbish like silver line and Homebase own brand etc

JAWS

-
Trainee
those are possibly the only 2 brands I can think of that I never tried...
I did have some ITL cable croppers.

i also had a Klein and Kew technic screwdrivers was well , plus some random own brand rubbish like silver line and Homebase own brand etc

Have you tried Gedore, king dick, Stahlwillie Dusty? These are up there with the best

Dustydazzler

-
Esteemed
Arms
Have you tried Gedore, king dick, Stahlwillie Dusty? These are up there some say better then the Wera, Wiha etc. All German quality

I have had Some tools by all those manufacturers , not necessarily screwdrivers. King dick & Gedore I mainly associate with Spanners sets I had years ago.
stahlwille are nice and I quite like the orange handles make them look a bit different than the traditional red/yellow vde tools.

my dad used to have a nice set of Steadfast insulated screwdrivers which are basically normal screwdrivers with a plastic sleeve over the shaft of the drive up to the handle area...

Reply to Screwdriver addict... in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Latest Posts