Discuss Self Consumption Kits? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

PVMatt

Anyone got any news on the Sunny Island Self Consumption kits? I have heard a lot of speculation, seems like its taking forever...

No, that's the lithium pack, another product that I am not sure when will go to market. This is the off grid inverter chargers they are installing in Germany but not in the UK due to G59 certification. What's the thought on customer installing a system would customers pay £10,000 - £13,000 for a full self consumption kits,

Reply to Self Consumption Kits? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a project to upgrade an existing renewable energy system and could really use some expert advice. The...
Replies
Views
Greetings, everyone, After dedicating over a month to researching Solar PV systems, I'm nearly ready to make a decision. I owe my progress to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Quick question - I'm going self employed as an Electrician's mate as from the start of November. For this purpose, I'm looking to get rid...
Replies
Views
Currently planning a new rewire for my kitchen and want to get things right first time when it comes to appliances consumptions and circuits...
Replies
Views
I am currently going self employed. I was never put through any 18th edition courses, so have booked myself onto my 18th wiring regs. I want...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock