Discuss Starting my business soon but cant think of a name.. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mike Blair

I need catchy names small and amazing but cant think of one..soon as it comes to names il be there for months any ideas guys!

Electrical
security systems
data
fire alarm systems etc

FSD electrical installation
Fire , safety, data, electrical installation
Critical electrical installations
Electrical safety installation
Burn and baud electrical systems
Safety, Security, Systems installation
Blair Electrical sees you safe
Power to protect
No smoke and fume electrical
MB electrical contractors: Fire security and data
Get connected

I used the first letters of my siblings names: DSJ. A sparks I knew used the first letters of his wife and two children: JMC. Just an idea that might work.

It's call your self your name like I do, works for me and many others. My theory was if you call your self some random name like DZJ Electrical, people will find it hard to remember, I befriend every customer and build a relationship with them I guess you could say, they know my name is Tom and I'm an electrician, all they then need is Google if they need me, easily found.

It's call your self your name like I do, works for me and many others. My theory was if you call your self some random name like DZJ Electrical, people will find it hard to remember, I befriend every customer and build a relationship with them I guess you could say, they know my name is Tom and I'm an electrician, all they then need is Google if they need me, easily found.
good idea, if i call myself andrew j d electrical it would work

I need catchy names small and amazing but cant think of one..soon as it comes to names il be there for months any ideas guys!

Electrical
security systems
data
fire alarm systems etc

if you are a real electrician use your own name i.e 'shanky electrics',
the need for a fancy sounding name and a shiny van are for the 5 week wonders

trying to create a Facebook page and website that has not been taken my initials are taken and even with my gfs name haha MAB, MB , mbsks etc etc i would like something small catchy but professional thats not taken i need to get 4 pints....and a window to stare out of and think haha

Mike's electrical
Electrical Safety and Security by Mike
Mighty Mike the power to protect.
Connect and Control Electrical
Alarming power
Mister Mike electrical
Build Lectrical Alarms Intruder Resources
Blair's Building Networks

Reply to Starting my business soon but cant think of a name.. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net