Discuss Test and inspection notes in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jones750

Hi all, just wondering if there are any websites out there that provide notes on testing and inspecting.

im going to sit my 2394/2395 soon hopefully but have lost my college notes with a lot of valuable info on.

are there any websites out there or do you recommend any books or other pieces.

thank you.

GN3 is the book the exam is based on, although you should have been told that by your tutor.

They used to do a C&G exam success book for the 2391 exam, so see if they do one for the new ones or if you can get hold of a old copy of it.

Hi all, just wondering if there are any websites out there that provide notes on testing and inspecting.

im going to sit my 2394/2395 soon hopefully but have lost my college notes with a lot of valuable info on.

thank you.
I recommend a college course and GN3.

I finished college like 3 years ago so they probably did haha. I have the success book for 2394/2395 but its mainly how to answer the questions and what not. Ill have a look at the GN3 now.

cheers

I finished college like 3 years ago so they probably did haha. I have the success book for 2394/2395 but its mainly how to answer the questions and what not. Ill have a look at the GN3 now.

cheers
Oh right, apologies, I would suggest the GN3 or the NICEIC do sell a testing and inspection booklet which is resonably priced Joner

I have the city and guilds Inspection and testing exam success book..... brought it from amazon for about 15 squids and as you say it tells you how to word your answers but it also has loads of practice questions in it aswell mate!!

Do a search on the forum. I'm sure there have been a couple of threads in the last week that linked to an exam practice site.

Yes it has practice questions, but because i haven't used the formulas and install methods and so on, (due to area of work) i have forgot some stuff, so im not going to try answer the question when i know im not ready for that just yet. Need refreshing thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

Will do mate. Thanks

Well look at what you are struggling on, gives us your ideas to them. Then we can help you and give you the information you will need.

Yes it has practice questions, but because i haven't used the formulas and install methods and so on, (due to area of work) i have forgot some stuff, so im not going to try answer the question when i know im not ready for that just yet. Need refreshing thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

Will do mate. Thanks

Have you not still got your old college work to go back and look at with all the formulas etc

thank you.

where are you doing your course at ?

Reply to Test and inspection notes in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net