Discuss The Hello Thread. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

MicraShed

Hi there.
Micra Shed here ( I have a Micra, it is a shed). Ive joined up really to find my way a bit round the Solar PV thing ( I found my way here via Google searching the "rEd" meter display on my L&G import meter).

So Background.

I gained a B-Tec in electrical engineering at Tuson college back in 1988 and promptly failed miserably in trying to gain an apprenticeship with the Norweb Federation, the Navy, the RAF and British Aerospace. So I went working for Woolieworths, then became a nurse (long story). And thats where I am today still nursing.
The electrical thing has come in useful though as I have re-wired two of my houses in the past and re-wired a couple of cars that I have restored over the years. These days I dont bother so much with anything major ( the part P and other changes mean its less hassle to get someone in really) but its handy to know what Im looking at. To be honest my love was always with heavy line gear and high power stuff. I spent a couple of weeks on work experience with Norweb up at Peel substation and it was heaven.

So we had Solar PV installed and now we are getting the "rEd" display and the meter seems to be clocking forwards what we are exporting. More on that (once my posts are "moderated" in the PV forum).

So thats me.
Hello.

Cheers
Thanks for that Lenny - I've asked a few things over on the PV side of the forum that are bugging me with my set up at the mo, so just waiting for them to be cleared.:D

Cheers anyway.

Reply to The Hello Thread. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock