uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Toll poucn connundrum(spelling) in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

slocm3105

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi Guys.

I'm looking for a little tool pouch of some sort that can handle and T5 Volt tester, Proving unit and a couple scredrivers for standard repairs etc. Or if you think im looking at the wrong angle for this lkinda thing let me know. But its been too long that ive been balancing it all up my arms as i run up and downstairs :D.

Cheers

G

Guest123

Hi mate.

You can get a pouch from fluke just for the T5 which I have, which I then clip onto my standard dewalt tool belt. Saves it getting scratched by other tools in the same pouch.

slocm3105

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cheers Lenny, forgot bout the holster that Fluke made for it. Which Dewalt belt is it you use? Do you think that it will clip onto most make tool belts?

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Toll poucn connundrum(spelling) in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mark.W Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification 22
O Electrical Forum 6
C Electrical Tools and Products 0

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom