Discuss Unicourse | Anybody heard of Unicourse? Looking to do HNC with them in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

sam400

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi I am keen to jump on the HNC bandwagon
and I was originally looking at Teeside like a lot of guys on here have.
I have also found unicourse.org and they are doing the HNC for almost half the cost and have a greater choice of optional modules. Unfortunately I cannot find much info on them.
Has anyone completed a course with them?

Thanks

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sam,

Thanks for posting this. Not sure it's one I've come across before.

I did a quick search on their domain name. They hide their contact details. I can't find contact details about them on their website either. I can't find anything written about them online anywhere. And their YouTube channel has had lots of videos uploaded in a day, then nothing else.

Smells fishy to me. But I'm not an electrician.

Perhaps speak to www.TradeSkills4U.co.uk and www.XSTraining.com - both are sponsors of ours and have been for years (longer than even the domain name Unicourse.org has existed which was purchased in only 2014) and have good feedback on the forum.

Neither are directly connected to us, they just pay to keep the forum free-to-use.

But I would at the very least speak to them, visit local colleges, avoid anybody who wants money up front or sends a salesman around your home. Make sure you manage to speak to somebody who has gone the same route as you want to go before parting with cash. :)

Disclaimer.
I have nothing to do with Unicourse.

Personally anything that's a lot cheaper than elsewhere is ALWAYS too good to be true.

There are contact details on the Academy page;

Registered Office:
UniCourse Ltd., Suite 201,
1 Old Hall Street,
Liverpool L3 9HF,
Merseyside, UK

Company registered in England and Wales, Number: 08953801

Edexcel Centre Number: 05456

Last edited:
Disclaimer.
I have nothing to do with Unicourse.

Personally anything that's a lot cheaper than elsewhere is ALWAYS too good to be true.

There are contact details on the Academy page;

Registered Office:
UniCourse Ltd., Suite 201,
1 Old Hall Street,
Liverpool L3 9HF,
Merseyside, UK

Company registered in England and Wales, Number: 08953801

Edexcel Centre Number: 05456
Good find! I clearly didn't click around enough. lol

Can't see a suite being an actual Uni or run actual courses perhaps? Sounds like a PO Box address for all online-only stuff maybe?

Hi Guys Thankyou for the replies, been mulling this over for the last week,
I think unicourse is prob legit but I’ve decided to go with Teeside university, main reason is the security it affords.
I am going to be doing it for the next couple of years and if I go with a cheap one and they go bust it will be a waste of time and money.
Also it will be nice to have a HNC that came from a bricks and mortar uni.

I am just completing my application now, so hopefully see you on the other thread

Cheers

Sam

Reply to Unicourse | Anybody heard of Unicourse? Looking to do HNC with them in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net