Discuss Van insurance in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

matt456

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Can anyone point me in the direction of cheap van insurance? Mine has gone up to 386.00 for a 4 year old vivaro was 326.00 last year and have no claims or points or anything so dont know why the increase?
cheers
matt

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
W

WarrenG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Matt you may laugh at this but try the Post Office for Van insuarance, they have cover with Zurich and are very competive.

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/jump1?catId=19300223&mediaId=43100688

Good Luck

Warren

Edit: Forgot to mention, pop into your local PO and grab a leaflet about Van Insurance. It will have a code for some cashback (about £50-£60) off your Insurance costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RacerA3

I dream of the day my insurance could be under £400.00, Ive just brought a new fiesta sport van and am paying just over £1700, Its for the business and as such is on a commercial vechile business policy, Fully Comp with MoreThan. They were the cheapest i could find (ok, eVan Insurance where a little cheaper but my business insurance will also be MoreThan, so for simplicity's sake i went with MoreThan. The difference was negligible anyway). I got quotes from a huge amount of companies and many were £3000+. I live in a desirable postcode as far as insurance companies go, And the van will be parked on a private drive or garaged. BUT due to me being 19 and having been driving under a year the insurance costs are astronomical.

J

julianiven1

Not sure how competitive they will be for you, but they were ok for me One Van Insurance i gave them a call and they sorted out my problem.

S

Spudnik

I use a broker and find them fairly competitive.

They also do my PL and PI.

There are a few on the net if you do a goog.

G

Guest123

Hey mate.

Try CVD - Commercial Vehicle Direct, I use these and find them pretty good.

Cheers:D

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to Van insurance in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scolmore Electrical Products
Top Bottom