Discuss Warehouse lighting specification in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

chrisjmcqueen

Hi folks

Before we start can I mention that I am a noob to this forum and appreciate any advice you guys can give to help me out.

My father has a warehouse, its like a woodwork shop-----auto garage. At the minute there is no lighting in it, I want to know what sort of lighting to be researching and pricing.

Dimensions of the building are 65ft long x 30 ft wide.
Ground floor height of 9ft 2in
First floor height of 13ft 5in

The building would not be lit for any more than 3 hours per day (usually at night).

There is a 3 phase supply and also a single phase input, I don't know if this info is important or not.

What sort of lighting units would be suitable ? and how many would suit ?

What lighting levels do you need are you looking for general lighting for access or task lighting to carry out work

Lets not forget about lux levels ,dusty enviroment ,strobescopic effects .Lighting manufacturer would design it correctly for you very cheap if you used their fittings

yours benji

What lighting levels do you need are you looking for general lighting for access or task lighting to carry out work

General lighting working light, if that makes sense...

Lets not forget about lux levels ,dusty enviroment ,strobescopic effects .Lighting manufacturer would design it correctly for you very cheap if you used their fittings

yours benji
Its not going to be that dusty Benji, good plan about contacting the manufacturers. Any in mind ?

18 IP54 58w floro's ( 9 ground floor, 9 first floor ) 2 circuits switched seperately surface T& E / FP or PVC conduit.

Reply to Warehouse lighting specification in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net