Discuss Water Police in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

the one place the justice system doesn't add up. cause mayhem and murder and yeah take the resst of the day off and dont come back. stinks

Wonder who gets to tell them off for wasting resources,and how the emergency services have better things to do than run around after people who do silly things? Or was it a comms error?maybe the driver misunderstood when the inspector said go wash the landrover.lol

must be the metropolitan police. they think they can walk on water.

How thick are they? As you drive in, the thought should be, hmm this is getting quite deep, I will back up!
Should of had a snorkel fitted, it would have gone through.

You get a right rollocking for losing a wheeltrim on a squad car hate to think what you get for that,probably your police drivers license revoked

Showed this to my brother earlier, he's a former traffic cop, he reckons the driver is in for a world of heartache. The others will just get a mighty -------ing

Reply to Water Police in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

The unit only heats water using the programmed boost and when pressed in the 1 2 or Cont boost function. I have checked the off-peak time which...
Replies
Views
Lou submitted a new resource: Horstmann Electronic 7 Water Heater Controller Instructions - The PDF Instructions for the Horstmann Electronic 7...
Replies
Views
Wonder if anyone can help out, my experience in heating is minimal. So house I was working in had a circuit for the water heater, which went to a...
Replies
Views
I had a 500' spool of insulated copper wire get submerged in a foot of still, fresh water for 48 hours (warehouse flood). Is it waterproof...
Replies
Views
Please could someone advise me as to what kind of minimum qualification/s do I need to sign off Campervan electrics? I have been self employed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock