Discuss Weekly rate for trainee (snot nosed school leaver). in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Fellas, sure its on here as it's probably the UK's largest electrical encyclopedia but I'm too lazy to dig. What's the going rate for setting on a trainee (not apprentice, taking advice from some info I read here a while ago suggesting stay away from that route as long as possible).

Ideally, I would like to set them on for a year and see how they go before committing to anything so final as an apprentice.

Just an idea of the weekly pay would be great (lets say 16-18 year old just for reference with no experience).

Oh, ans pics from customer earlier (does my fuse, thingy! need upgrading and is my wiring ok) well.... hmmmmm

Cheers again.

IMG_1234.jpgIMG_1233.jpg

Reply to Weekly rate for trainee (snot nosed school leaver). in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

J
Hi, Im looking at setting on an apprentice but not sure which to go for... Do I go for the school leaver who we can teach from scratch or the 2nd...
Replies
Views
Stroppy
S
N
feeling slightly horrified by some of the information and stories I've read regarding these guys, having had the "sales" meeting thought I would...
Replies
Views
notoriousnary
N
Hi everyone, been popping in and out of forum for a while now but never posted. It's great to see everyone being so helpful, so here's my...
Replies
Views
Guest55
G

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock