Discuss Well that's it then in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Went into the office today and officially resigned finish on the 31st March, anyone want any part time help lol

What happened ? was it something you planed?

Well I'm part time office based, didn't like it much, and with all my medical problems, I thought it was about time, still keep up to date though, just got the new BYB and OSG I'm a sad old git really

Well I'm part time office based, didn't like it much, and with all my medical problems, I thought it was about time, still keep up to date though, just got the new BYB and OSG I'm a sad old git really

Good luck with your (semi) retirement then.

Re the BYB and OSG..........were they a leaving present? lol do they know? lol

No paid for them myself, but I used my IET membership which they pay for, work the system, work the system that's what's been my byword

Feet up, phone in the bin, hands behind head, and treat yourself to a satisfied smile and a large scotch.
Enjoy it !

Reply to Well that's it then in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, had solariboost for around 4 years, noticed other day couldn't hear it so looked at panel and nothing, went to the sender unit and that's fine...
Replies
Views
Atpeters
A
Good Morning, My name is Jorge I’m 29 years old and a Spanish electrical technician student at “IES San Marcos” technical college in Tenerife. I...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I did a 4 year apprenticeship, finishing in 1994 with C&G 236 parts 1 &2 with AM2. I worked for a few companies and then went in to the...
Replies
Views
I found myself needing to do some emergency plumbing at home this evening. I've got a small guest flat on my property which has been empty for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock