Discuss 17th edition update !!!! in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I am taking the 17th edition update ( 1day course) in july ,the exam is 1 hour long with 30 questions i am only being tested on the updates .Can some one tell me what i should be revising on please !!!!!
Rich

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
B

bahco

i would revise as much as you can tbh mate you never no whats in that test better to be safe than sorry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi bahco
i have 100 mock questions from chap who has just sat 17th i am working way through them i have untill july to get head round the new regs !!!

B

bahco

hi mate

ive got 3 question papers i got from my tutor last week if there any good to you?

think 2 are 30 questions and the other is 60 questions.

got my exam in a few weeks time, did a mock last week 60 questions 2 hours, only managed to do 51 but got 49 right so thats not so bad, time just goes so quick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am just sitting update which is 1 hour 30 questions
thanks for offer of papers but still got plenty here to get through lol

S

Shakey

Hi bahco
i have 100 mock questions from chap who has just sat 17th i am working way through them i have untill july to get head round the new regs !!!
any chance you could pm them to me please?

hi mate

ive got 3 question papers i got from my tutor last week if there any good to you?

think 2 are 30 questions and the other is 60 questions.

got my exam in a few weeks time, did a mock last week 60 questions 2 hours, only managed to do 51 but got 49 right so thats not so bad, time just goes so quick
and these please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aico 3000 Range

Reply to 17th edition update !!!! in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom