Discuss 2357 Level 3 Diploma in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi paulthemagpie,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

If you are a student at OLCI Construction Training I would be mroe than happy to offer you help and support throughout your course. Please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi guys,

got the 303 exam coming up in may anybody done it yet and how did you find it?

Also looking to book in my 304 but the dates for the exam are exactly 2 weeks after the 303. for anyone who has done the 304 do you think 2 weeks studying before the exam is enough time or is it quite an intense unit that needs more time for studying. (I intend to devote the 2 weeks between the 303 and 304 entirely to studying)

Cheers.

Hi Ryan Kavanagh,

I believe you have been in touch with Richard our Student Services Manager. We are currently looking into your queries and as discussed, he will get back to you with a response as soon as possible.

In the meantime if you have any further questions please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with your number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Tsidhu,

I believe Richard, our Student Services Manager has been in touch with you via email and letter about your queries. Richard has also made several attempts to call you to discuss these queries but unfortunately we have been unable to contact you. We have also been unable to leave you a voicemail.

I would like to discuss the matter further with you. Please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with your phone number and a suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

hi andy,

good luck with your course mate.

i finished 2357 last october and they still havent marked all the assignments so still waiting to hear from.

303 isnt hard.

304 is a bit more technical as it you will be asked about rcds, rcbs, mcbs but the assignments for 304 arent easy.

the hardest was 305 gola online.

let me know if you need any help.

good luck

hi andy,

good luck with your course mate.

i finished 2357 last october and they still havent marked all the assignments so still waiting to hear from.

303 isnt hard.

304 is a bit more technical as it you will be asked about rcds, rcbs, mcbs but the assignments for 304 arent easy.

the hardest was 305 gola online.

let me know if you need any help.

good luck

What did 305 consist of? We're doing 309 at present.

just for information.......i have just completed year 1 of 2357 at my local college....we have completed 301 and 305,,,just passed the gola online exam tonight,,,,,,,7 in our class passed and 6 failed so it is quite tough......i have my 17th edition and its basically the same just 305 is a shorter exam.

hi guys i'm currently doing my 304 exam which is pretty difficult without the regs book. But the course has been quite easy up until about now. The previous assignments and exams have been quite simple so far.

One thing i'm struggling with is the domestic practical work as my job only allows me to do industrial installations as i work in a maintenance team in a factory, so the other class mates are well ahead of me on that side of things.....any ideas how i could improve on my domestic installations, would appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Hi alana ,I been having problems at Olci trying to rebook my up 13 ,I've been told that I have to pay up front for it ,that I can't have it on my standing order already set with them it's its £:387 ,family man like me with two kids can't really afford to pay the whole amount at once ,
Wondering as well if someone will explain the process of results ,to be honest i am very stressed because would like to know what went wrong so don't get in the same mistake again ..best regard
Y.d
Email :[email protected]

Hi youcefdeb,

I believe a member of our Student Services team has now been in contact with you. If you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to give me a call on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Hi Gurj Singh Rai and Tuttyfreshh,

If you are a student’s with OLCI Construction Training I would like to put you in touch with a tutor to offer you some guidance. Please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Reply to 2357 Level 3 Diploma in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net