Discuss 2394 & 2495 Inspection and Testing Results June 2014 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cackfod

Has anyone had thier test results for;

- 2395 sat on Tuesday 10th June 2014.
- 2494 sat on Wednesday 11th June 2014.

This is the 6th week now and I am getting very impatient!

Ta,
Chris

I noticed someone on here say they heard, so I called to find out, they didn't actually know until I said. I do know though that it's always before the next exam which is on the 28th so was expecting it this week.

Coventry Building Workshop, very low numbers for electrical, only two per course, nice set up there, good bloke and very helpful. To be honest we (me and teacher) both sat there with our thumbs twiddling as he couldn't really teach anything I didn't already know. We went over other stuff that I wasn't too familiar with and was showing me other work he had been doing.

when I did my 2394 it was just the same.

He he has given me literally hundreds of papers to look at but never looked at them to be honest, I've never been one for looking at past papers, my theory is you either know it or you don't.

if I cod have just gone and sat the exam I would have, as I didn't really need the course but had to do it as C&G have certain guided learning hours.

Coventry Building Workshop, very low numbers for electrical, only two per course, nice set up there, good bloke and very helpful. To be honest we (me and teacher) both sat there with our thumbs twiddling as he couldn't really teach anything I didn't already know. We went over other stuff that I wasn't too familiar with and was showing me other work he had been doing.

He he has given me literally hundreds of papers to look at but never looked at them to be honest, I've never been one for looking at past papers, my theory is you either know it or you don't.

if I cod have just gone and sat the exam I would have, as I didn't really need the course but had to do it as C&G have certain guided learning hours.

Im sure you didn't mean to but your post came accross as very conceited.

It wasn't meant to sound like that but my point was I didn't feel I learn a think from the course, maybe it's because I'm a Sad case who takes BS7671 to bed and other books to read them to take in more and more. The problem is with a lot of people they don't want read books, they just want the paper. I like to read and learn and take it in. I've put a lot of time and effort in to my career choice.

It wasn't meant to sound like that but my point was I didn't feel I learn a think from the course, maybe it's because I'm a Sad case who takes BS7671 to bed and other books to read them to take in more and more. The problem is with a lot of people they don't want read books, they just want the paper. I like to read and learn and take it in. I've put a lot of time and effort in to my career choice.

Like most things in life you only get out what you put in. It is good to be able to show and put into practice what you have learnt yourself.

Not sure I agree with you're theory of you either know it or your don't.. You have to learn it at some point!

Reply to 2394 & 2495 Inspection and Testing Results June 2014 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net