Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Accuracy of test instruments in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sly

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Good afternoon gentlemen
Could you help mi please with Test instrument accuracy record?
How should I do it right?
I do it a first time.
Thank you

Aico 3000 Range
A

acat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You will need a calibration certificate as its your first time therafter its up to whoever you are registered with some require annual calibration others providing you are checking frequently wont worry about the annual calibration

Chris

S

Sly

I am Nic eic domestic installer and I waiting for Periodic Assessment (first time).
I have no idea how can I do Test instrument accuracy record.
I have got calibration certificate.
Sly

G

Guest123

Hey.

I use one of these for checking my instruments along with a dedicated socket in my garage for live tests. If you buy one of these you get a test schedule with it which I then copied onto the PC and adapted it to suit.

S

Sly

Thank you.
And how often I have to do?

R

random_fruit

Don't forget to test your RCD ranges on your meter. If your socket that you use for loop testing hasn't an RCD then go down to Homebase or similar shed and buy a plug-in RCD to test.

BTW, I've always got measurements for my meters once every month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Accuracy of test instruments in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
Top Bottom