• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss aico EI156TLH smoke alarms 7 for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

super

hi i have 7 aico EI 156TLH smoke alarms for sale £15 each delivery for 1st alarm is £5, each alarm after the first just add £1 to delivery cost, payments by paypal only please message me if interested thanks

4859.jpg

ALL BRAND NEW IN BOXES

Ei156TLH Optical Smoke Alarm with Lithium Battery

MAINS POWERED 230V~Rechargeable Battery Back-Up

Tamper proof rechargeable lithium battery back up

High performance optical chamber with integral insect screen

Test/Hush button

Advanced suppression and calibration technology

Interconnectable to other Ei mains powered alarms

Built in auto self test feature

Low power cell warning

Kitemarked to BS5446-1:2000
Product Description

The Ei156TLH is an Optical Smoke Alarm that runs on 230V AC mains power, and has built in tamper proof rechargeable lithium cells that act as a battery back up in the event of mains failure. These rechargeable lithium cells are designed to have a ten year life and outlast the life of the smoke alarm itself, whilst providing up to six months of smoke alarm operation without mains power.​

The Ei156TLH has other advanced features such as high performance optical chambers fitted with integral insect screens to reduce the chances of false alarms, as well as the ability to interconnect up to twelve alarms to allow all alarms to sound if just one of the interconnected alarms should be triggered.​

The Ei156TLH has built in circuitry to aid suppression of voltage transients and RF interference to further reduce the chances of false alarms under such conditions.​

Operation
  • The green indicator will illuminate to show mains power is present
  • The red indicator will flash every 40 seconds to show that the detector has performed an automatic self test
  • The red indicator will flash rapidly to show an alarm condition for the smoke detector
  • The "Test/Hush" button will either silence false alarms or perform a unit self test
  • In "Test" mode the alarm will perform a self test and sound the horn
  • In "Hush" mode the alarm enters a ten minute period of reduced sensitivity to overcome false alarm conditions, and will then automatically reset itself
  • When interconnected to other Ei mains powered alarms, an alarm on one detector will trigger all other interconnected alarms within one second (only the triggered alarm will flash a red indicator)
  • The smoke detector will emit a beep and flash the red light every 40 seconds to indicate that the battery back up is depleted and needs recharging
Applications
Advanced detection technology coupled with superior 10 year+ rechargeable Lithium Cell back-up has made the 150 Series a market leader and the first choice for specifiers nationwide. The 150 Series popularity and reliability over the last 10 years is proven by the fact that several million units have now been specified and installed by Councils and Housing Associations and are currently protecting thousands of households throughout the UK.​

Main Features
  • More responsive to slow smouldering fires
  • Features the large, advanced Ei optical chamber with proven extended life capability. Fitted with insect resistant screen
  • Hush button for false alarm control
  • Separate mains and warning LEDs
  • Low power cell warning in the event of mains or cell failure
  • Interconnects with other EI Professional mains powered smoke & heat alarms
  • Precision charging circuit ensures peak cell performance
  • Proven 10 year+ rechargeable lithium cell back-up
  • 5 year guarantee includes rechargeable cells
Technical Specification
  • Sensor Optical, uses light scatter from smoke
  • Sensitivity: Complies with BS 5446 Part 1: 2000
  • Source: Contains no radioactive material
  • Airspeed: Essentially immune to the effect of airspeed.
  • Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn.
  • Ambient Light: Chamber housing design and compensation overcomes problems with stray light.
  • Automatic Self-Test: Smoke Chamber is tested every 40 Sec. and unit beeps (without LED flash) if it is degraded.
  • Insect Screen: Prevents insects or debris entering chamber (1.00mm mesh size)
  • Supply Voltage: 230V AC
  • Battery back up: Rechargeable lithium cells
  • Power-On Indicator: Continuous green LED
  • Alarm: Electronic Piezoelectric horn
  • Alarm Sound Output: 85dB (minimum) at 3m
  • Alarm Status: Red LED flashes every second on unit sensing fire
  • Temperature Range: 0° to 40°C
  • Humidity Range: 15% to 95% Relative Humidity
  • Interconnect: Up to 12 interconnected Ei150/151TLR/154TL/155/156TLH/156TLR smoke or heat alarms, along with an EI158 relay base
  • Fixing: Screw fixings supplied
  • Plastic material: UL94VO flame retardant
  • Dimensions: 140mm x 120mm x 46mm
  • Weight: 218g Warranty: 5 year (limited) warranty
  • Approvals: Kitemarked to BS5446-1:2000, CE Approved

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to aico EI156TLH smoke alarms 7 for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net