Discuss alarm bell box wiring help please in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

den123

-
Reaction score
the connections in the bell box stb. hold off + - rtn trg the connection in the control panel are siren trigger. strobe trigger at return hold off supply + -

could anyone please help me what colours go to what i have. red black green white blue wires thanks guys

Bought it years ago new but never used it till now so got no box or instructions

And it has no information marked on it ... model number etc?

You know it came from Screwfix so why aren't you checking the Screwfix catalogue for the model number and posting it here??

Are you expecting one of us to plough through the damned catalogue for you??

i get mine from a place on stoke. min order is 100 labels.

just get your initials in sticky letters, like reg. plates.

Reply to alarm bell box wiring help please in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all Is it possible to connect a Texecom Odyssey 1E sounder to an Optima panel using 4 core cable and still allow the bell, strobe and tamper...
Replies
Views
Daughter has bought a house and it has a home security system, G-Tag setup. Issue is the alarm panel displays are pixelated and you cant see...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a Ring wired bell thinking, easy, just replace the current doorbell. Now I'm hunting down how to bypass the chime but am unsure of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to install a new bathroom extractor fan in my bathroom as I have a windowless bathroom and the current one I have installed in...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve recently installed a texecom veritus excel alarm system but having an issue with the sounder not going off when triggered by the pir I’ve...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock