Discuss Anglian havin a laugh in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bigring

went on a survey today, was asked to call back as there was still another "surveyor"....on site.
sat in car and finished some paperwork for half an hour, when eventually the (scruffy "surveyor" ) left.

found out from the homeowner he was from the well known pv installers Anglian (windows) he had been there for 4hrs..........."................
no measurements, no earthbonding checks,didnt go into the loft, etc, etc. he said he could check everything with his" special" phone app??????
said the roof was perfect angle , at 30 degrees???...................it was actually 21.................
had given all the usuall crap that their panels (sharp) are the best in the uk....blah blah.
Anyway long story short..............20 panels....................£19,975.00.......scaff charges to be added, and that was after the "phone call" to the office to authorise discount???????????????? he started at 29,000?
customer is reporting to REAL.
i will send him a proper quote once ive put it together tommorow.......................think i might just be able to beat his price.
..................................What a BUNCH OF CLOWNS:thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

On a similar note I had Anglian come and quote me for a paved brick drive the surveyor asked what quotes I'd been given and stated openly that they would be under his figure as they do a proper job.

About turn and get off property mate.

Anglian are a joke. But it is to REAL's shame that they are still out there conning customers.

REAL have done virtually nothing for the industry in my opinion.

Anglian are a joke. But it is to REAL's shame that they are still out there conning customers.

REAL have done virtually nothing for the industry in my opinion.
i agree bigsolar, nearly every survey i do i come accross the same old names , same old bull.................................but they are still out there

bringing the industry down

http://www.electriciansforums.net/p...294-twiiter-deccgovuk-live-greg-barker-2.html

30%-50% cuts in FITs have been rumoured in high places. A staggering figure which will all but kill the market. Exactly who will be having a PV installed next year at such a reduced rate that didn't see it as a viable investment at the current rate?

The booming industry and blooming skillset of the trade will have no customers and firms will fold left, right and centre.

Reply to Anglian havin a laugh in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net