Discuss BS7671 Amendment no 1 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Officially they come into force 01/01/2012 and all work from then should be done as the new amendment. Any design that as been done prior to this date, but is being installed after 01/01/2012 can be done to the original BS 7671-2008.

You can also now design and install to the new amendment if you so wish, but as I'm old school I would rather do all work to the current edition and then from 01/01/2012 start a new.

Im actually going to a Seminar tonight @ Trade Skills 4 u so i can fill you in on the changes. Hopefully i can upload the pages and let you guys print them off. I have a fair few things i need done tonight so it might upload them tomorrow at some point.

stay tuned.

Im actually going to a Seminar tonight @ Trade Skills 4 u so i can fill you in on the changes. Hopefully i can upload the pages and let you guys print them off. I have a fair few things i need done tonight so it might upload them tomorrow at some point.

stay tuned.

Ask them if any of Dave's presentation was of help to them, thieving sods!

Reply to BS7671 Amendment no 1 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, Which amendment of the 18th BS7671 required RCDs for protecting lighting circuits (domestic)? I was told it’s amendment 2. Is that...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme SPD on old consumer unit?
Under amendment 2 of the BS7671, there is now a requirement to fit an SPD as standard. I am due to install a new outdoor socket circuit on an...
Replies
Views
Hi Could someone please help me with how to navigate the 18th edition amendment 2 (Brown) book in the most time efficient way for the exam. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All Happy new year to all! First post but long timer lurker, so thanks for all the previous help! Just wanted to clarify something I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I always thought installations were safe at the time of instalment etc, the Distribution Boards at my works were installed over ten years back...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock