Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss C&G 2372 being replaced in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TedM

I see from the C&G website that the 2372 PV installation course is being phased out and replaced with something called '2399 - Award in Environmental Technologies'.

Award in Environmental Technologies | Construction and Building | City & Guilds

http://www.cityandguilds.com/documents/ind_construction_energy/2399-QHB-environ-tech-v05.pdf

http://www.cityandguilds.com/documents/ind_construction_electrical/2399_FAQ_v1.2_July_10.pdf

It consists of multiple modules and you select one technology to qualify in from:

- small scale PV
- solar thermal
- heat pumps
- rainwater harvesting

Not clear what the exact timescales for the introduction are but I expect colleges and training companies will take a while to catch up.

Reply to C&G 2372 being replaced in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
Thanks to Steve at ETS Birmingham, the details of the new qualifications are now on the C&G website. As expected, 2391-10, and 2392 are changing a...
Replies
Views
tutorsteve
T
The new career path for the Electrician is almost set. I'm currently reviewing it all and preparing to start delivering it from September. I have...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I'm doing the city & guilds 2393 Level 3 Certificate in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings starting 9 june for...
Replies
Views
LlandrilloSpark
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock