Discuss Catching up again - Ads and Advent Wins mostly in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
Morning all,

Apologies for the delay in posting this. I've moved house and we had to wait for the internet to get connected from VM as nobody in the property had it before, and they needed to dig up some street for us (at our cost the lovely bar stewards).

I realise the ads have been crazy. I agree. They're too much. Google has taken a bit of a control away from us, so they're mainly on (which means full on on, all over the shop). Or off, and we get one in one place and not much control in between. So i'll be working on that this week.

Advent wins: Those were meant to go out in Jan. Problem is, the old conservatory where they were being stored go used to store things we'd brought out off the loft and various boxes we needed to pack first for the new house, so prizes got a bit stuck amongst them. Then when we moved we've only just really found them all and now have them in a spare room that'll eventually be the office. Done a bit of decorating before we could move in, and I had to tile the old bathroom - part of a deal I did with them so they didn't stick 6x6 whites on. Whoever lives in it next has awesome full bodied 450x450 tiles with a feature wall that's fake encaustic of the same size (4 fake tiles per 450 x 450 though). Shame we wont bloody shower there now, I didn't enjoy tiling somebody elses bathroom for free.

Anyway, seems we have a bit of dummy spitting about both things so I apologise, you're well within your rights to spit said dummy super far. But it wont get you the ads moved or stuff sent out quicker.

We're catching up on both this week.

A know I jest a bit but I do genuinely apologise for this delay.

Oh dan... you should have heard the names you were getting called from the oldies in the group.... words I wouldn’t let my kids get away with and certainly not grandmother friendly.
;)

Never got on with Google for the past few years....

Okay, all remaining winnings will be posted out today. One or two still haven't given us their address @Lister1987 - those have been PMd.

The hats we are going to collect now, so they'll be done in three batches of 8. Next week first batch, and week after second batch, third batch before end of March.

Adswise on the forums, Dan's working on them this week and next.

Apologies for delay. :)

Morning all,

Apologies for the delay in posting this. I've moved house and we had to wait for the internet to get connected from VM as nobody in the property had it before, and they needed to dig up some street for us (at our cost the lovely bar stewards).

I realise the ads have been crazy. I agree. They're too much. Google has taken a bit of a control away from us, so they're mainly on (which means full on on, all over the shop). Or off, and we get one in one place and not much control in between. So i'll be working on that this week.

Advent wins: Those were meant to go out in Jan. Problem is, the old conservatory where they were being stored go used to store things we'd brought out off the loft and various boxes we needed to pack first for the new house, so prizes got a bit stuck amongst them. Then when we moved we've only just really found them all and now have them in a spare room that'll eventually be the office. Done a bit of decorating before we could move in, and I had to tile the old bathroom - part of a deal I did with them so they didn't stick 6x6 whites on. Whoever lives in it next has awesome full bodied 450x450 tiles with a feature wall that's fake encaustic of the same size (4 fake tiles per 450 x 450 though). Shame we wont bloody shower there now, I didn't enjoy tiling somebody elses bathroom for free.

Anyway, seems we have a bit of dummy spitting about both things so I apologise, you're well within your rights to spit said dummy super far. But it wont get you the ads moved or stuff sent out quicker.

We're catching up on both this week.

A know I jest a bit but I do genuinely apologise for this delay.
Well congratulations Dan on your new house and since you’ve been very busy don’t worry about mailing me the prize for the advent win. Since I live in America it would probably be a big hassle so I’m good, I just enjoy the forum. Good luck my friend

Reply to Catching up again - Ads and Advent Wins mostly in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock