Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss certificate charge in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

shocked

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi all this my first time
i would like to know if anyone charges a set amount for filling out registering and sending off the different certificates ??
thanks

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
B

bahco

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i normally put a fiver on top of the bill to cover the cert getting issued ink paper postage etc

hi there

ye about a fiver for the cert, and another £3 to part p it, depends on the customer aswell.....how many cups of tea supplied during the job. :D

M

maddfridge

hi there

ye about a fiver for the cert, and another £3 to part p it, depends on the customer aswell.....how many cups of tea supplied during the job. :D

hi there
come on guys thats less than the minimum wage !!! lol:D:D:D

cheers

S

shocked

thanks for the replies
ive been charging around
£30.00 for the small works cert
£50.00 for the new works cert
to cover my time filling out the (NO SWEARING) things at night,ink,paper, p&p, niceic and every thing else
p.s. does anyone have a quick way of doing these certs ?
i am thinking of getting a software pack like amtech
any ideas ??
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

ive been thinking about the software packages but not sure whats best, ive had a demo of easy cert which seems preety good, then also theres the NIC one?. wouldnt mind getting a palm top or something similar for on site then downloading it to the pc when i get home.
At the end of the day if it saves you time its got to be worth a look. really need to be charging more for the certs then to cover the cost.

cheers

D

DanBrown

Does it ever seem to occur to people that evertime we buy a new piece of equipment to speed jobs up, thats it costs actual money lol... Ive calculated over a year that i spent £2600 on these fancy tools for certs etc, and it all comes off the top mark.. May as well be at a normal job, without the hassle..
Might just be me a bit eager to spend all my money...:mad:
How does everyone else go on..

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to certificate charge in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom