Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss City and Guilds 2330 unit 2? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sp33do

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Is there a City and Guilds website with some mock exams on? like the Gola ones i have?
or has anyone got any papers with similar questions that are in the exam?
Thanks!!

L

LlandrilloSpark

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have u tried smartscreen mate?, there are 60 questions on there for the 202, failing that i have found that a good revision guide is to go to the cityandguilds website, and type in 2330 level 2 in the search box and download the course handbook, this is basically a lecturers guide of what to teach, it basically tells you everything u need to know and also there is a section which shows how the exam is weighted

S

Sp33do

Have u tried smartscreen mate?, there are 60 questions on there for the 202, failing that i have found that a good revision guide is to go to the cityandguilds website, and type in 2330 level 2 in the search box and download the course handbook, this is basically a lecturers guide of what to teach, it basically tells you everything u need to know and also there is a section which shows how the exam is weighted
Great i'll check that out now!
Cheers:)

I dont have a username and password for smartscreen gutted!!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jason wheatcrof

Thanks for that i will take a look now got my exam this friday so need as much help as i can get

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to City and Guilds 2330 unit 2? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom