Discuss council charity in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wattsup

Oh well ok, 5 items (we are a charity organisation, can you do us a special price.)~

Ok, £30.00
Turns out, 15 items...and I can't go in that room just yet, in 30 mins you can

5 miles round trip, and 3 hours work all told (with waiting time)

Next year ~I'm going to give them 10 quid for the honour of doing the work -;))

sounds just like the offices I have done testing in where there are 60 odd staff and they refuse to log off computers or phone systems, then they go for lunch and if you pop in, shut down their computer and test they come in and find you finished and packing up your machine then they fly off the handle and start shreeking and shouting at you.....then there are the ones that tell you to get out of their office, you knock the door and stick your head in, they say "WOT?".....pat testing ...only take a minute..."EH NO PAL"...but I'm nearly done with this site..."TOUGH"....when can I come back in to do it?...."WHEN I GO HOME"...whens that"5:30"...uh ok sir/madam......sits in the car outside until 5:25....goes in, signs back in...gets let onto lift by janitor with keycard.....has to go back down and get janitor to come upstairs in lift, then buzz him/her in through the second set of Electronic locks with a swipecard....walks up to door...gently knocks....waits 1 minute...gently knocks again...."WHAT!!!!" ...pat testing....."I'M NOT DONE YET!!!"...."COME BACK IN AN HOUR"....comes back 1 hour later....dark outside, raining, rush hour in full swing for getting home....its 20 to 7 at night...."RIGHT HURRY UP HOW LONG WILL YOU BE"...rushes to rest 3 computers, laptop charger lead, Fan, kettle,mains adaptor....8 minutes later..."CMON HURRY UP"....next morning goes into work *boss* *did you manage to get to that office at the west end??*....no only just managed to get joe blogs ltd done at the back of 7 last night......*but we only pay you until 5*...I know but I had to get it out of the way....*rolls eyes*

Christ! Thats a lit of p1ssin about grant!

If they dont let me test their pc i couldnt give a ----, let them explain why their monitor is two years outta date when they get audited...

Say to anyone in that situation again, no problem i belive if im not able to test the equipment i will be called back at a later date causing a call out fee charge being issued to your boss.
Find that soon gets them shifting out of there seat sharpish!!

:D own car needed with a poss of overnight stays after trawling the country and all for a super .............ph :) don`t want much do they?

Reply to council charity in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net