Discuss ECA calls on new Construction Minister to take early action on key industry issue in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I hope Mr Reeve puts his case to Mr Hancock MP with a certain amount of vigor, he is correct there has been talk, but that's about all it has been, talk and nothing more. Small businesses, guys on their own are working their socks off to provide for their families, and what do we get, we have to wait and wait, it's OK for the fat cats in high office a wait of a few weeks for money doesn't bother them, but it does bother the working man. Although I don't do much now, I hope Mr Reeve and the ECA put the case strongly and more importantly get concret answers, not vague promises, "oh we will lock into it" this tracvesty needs sorting now, not in 6months when some distant sub committee sits to discuss, go get em Mr Reeve

Mr Reeves can go get as much as he wants it's the mp's and the governing body that will slow it up as always until something happens to them or their family

The biggest change they should do, is by not allowing big business to "count" cash in the bank, at the expense of invoices over 30 days old.

Over due debts are debts!

Reply to ECA calls on new Construction Minister to take early action on key industry issue in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, been a user of the forum for many years now as a complete lurker and throughout this time I would firstly like to thanks everyone for...
Replies
Views
Good day Lads & Ladies. I fled to this forum not too long ago just in the hope for some advice and in the typical manner of internet research I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a new member here. I am a Level 1 student on the EAL Electrical Installation course, which I am taking part-time at a local FE...
Replies
Views
Payment and retentions discussed with government minister Read the full news article
Replies
Views
Submission to independent review urges government to commit to new industry Read the full news article
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock