Discuss Eicr question in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Dean31

Hi can someone advise me on this.

I am doing a eicr on a flat and there is a fused spur directly above the kitchen sink it is 300mm from the top of the sink but only 200mm trom the tap.

The fused spur has rcd protection from the board but is this to close to the tap?

Do i need to remove thr spur, replace it with an rcd spur for more protection or is it ok as it is?

Many thanks.

at worst, i'd give it a code C3.. improvement recommended.

As your only doing an EICR, you dont have to do anything......but I would defo not put an RCD spur there, as it already has RCD protection...and Im with tel, C3.

Reply to Eicr question in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've recently has an EICR (report attached) carried out on my two bed flat because I need to rent it out for a year. The electrician has come back...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon All Currently doing an EICR on common parts of a big site with multiple blocks. All blocks have outside garden spike lighting in...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views
Hi All Happy new year to all! First post but long timer lurker, so thanks for all the previous help! Just wanted to clarify something I have...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I found my first ever split concentric cable today. Running from an isolator up and into a flat. I was doing an EICR. I could not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock