ELECSA Certification Scheme elecsa re assessment

Discuss elecsa re assessment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

thekingiam

my date for my re assessment has passed as i haven't had much monney comming in of late, started a rewire lately and as i haven't notified much this year was going to use this once i get paid.
by the way my elecsa card runs out end of december does that mean i can still notify or does it go by assessment date?

Just try to log in and notify in usual way.

I'm sure their online system will either let you do it, or wont!

Then you'll know where you stand on expiry dates!

my date for my re assessment has passed as i haven't had much monney comming in of late, started a rewire lately and as i haven't notified much this year was going to use this once i get paid.
by the way my elecsa card runs out end of december does that mean i can still notify or does it go by assessment date?
what i found with elecsa is they were OK with carrying on notifying.....
as long as you are down for re-assessment....
check with em first wont you...but i was told when my assessment date was due....just keep notifying as normal....

check first..but their usually OK with it...

and i`l let you into something alse as well:

if you havn`t done any notifyable work in the year between assessments...then you dont have to show em any works done.....just pay your fees and off you go..again..

sound hard to believe?...i thought it was as well when my elecsa assessor mentioned it just in conversation.....

cheers guys,to tell the truth over the lasr year done alot of comercial bits and bobs and only lately the domestic stuff has started rolling in. i lost my bank card a while back so was given a new one so elecsa can't take monney from my account i have notified 1 job this week so will have to contact them.the job was for an outside socket so i don't think i could use that for my assesment.
so if you guys had nothing to notify did they just check paperwork and quiz you on how you would do stuff?

cheers guys,to tell the truth over the lasr year done alot of comercial bits and bobs and only lately the domestic stuff has started rolling in. i lost my bank card a while back so was given a new one so elecsa can't take monney from my account i have notified 1 job this week so will have to contact them.the job was for an outside socket so i don't think i could use that for my assesment.
so if you guys had nothing to notify did they just check paperwork and quiz you on how you would do stuff?
contact em as i says....

tell them you havn`t done any notifyable jobs this last year....and just pay the fee..(if you can justify it)....

no assessment...no visits from Mr elecsa...

new circuit or addition/alteration?

ok i have been puting off ringing them until i could notify something now i can give them a call.

- - - Updated - - -

alteration as in off ring main in kitchen.

ok i have been puting off ringing them until i could notify something now i can give them a call.

- - - Updated - - -

alteration as in off ring main in kitchen.
ring them and explain....
they may ask why so give em some bullshyte about how you have been ill or something...if you have to....

all they want is some money....we all know this in here by now....

No longer required to notify an outside socket when an alteration/addition if you are in England, I had a similar thing that I had done an outside cable and a kitchen light move which were notifiable (and notified) at the time but they are not now.:sad_smile:

Reply to elecsa re assessment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net