Discuss Getting 2391 quals in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

ambrad

Hi all

Can anyone help. I failed my 2391 written (passed the practicai) about a year ago and because of my situation i didnt resit. I now want to gain this qualification. I am aware that it has changed to the 2394/5 but are unsure of which i need to sit and is it the same course.

Any info would help please.

regards

Ambrad I suspect you have missed the boat as the 2391 was a dead duck months ago, so reckon Biff is right, but as also stated another chap on here will know for sure

If you have already registered for the 2391 I think you can still resit it up to sometime in 2014. the difficulty is finding somewhere that will organise the exam for you. I am sure one of the private training centres would be happy to do it for a price.

Jus a quick update Last certification date:31/07/2015 on C&G website. There is also an examination centre finder but not sure how up to date this is.

Reply to Getting 2391 quals in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon, I need some help please, I want to book my exam for 2391 but my teacher is not allowing me as I need to pass the mark he set up...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I did my level eal diploma few months ago and now recently passed my 2391-52 exam so I have the inspection and testing qual also which is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock