• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss graphing calculator texas ti 83 plus in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

i bought this for a course i was on the year before last and it cost a small fortune. think it was around the ton mark. i am asking £35 including insured delivery. all the manuals are with it.

ti 83 plus

Technical Details: Texas Inst. TI-83+ Graphic Calculator
Graphical analysis: See the equation, graph, and coordinates all at the same time. Jump directly to points just by entering a number.
Advanced Statistics and Regression Analysis: Includes hypothesis testing and confidence intervals. View results graphically or numerically. Analysis features sine and logistic regressions.
Plots: Create scatter, xy-line, box-and-whisker, histogram, and normal probability plots.
Data groups: Group related data (programs, lists, pic, etc.) together to store in the archive for later use.
Financial functions: Includes Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), uneven cash flows, amortization, and more.
Equation solver: Solve equations interactively for different variables. Great for "what ifs."
Graph-table split screen: Allows you to trace the graph and scroll table values simultaneously.
Matrices: Store and analyze up to 10 matrices, size limited only by available memory.
Data lists: Allows you to name lists and store up to 999 elements per list.
Data Collection: This tool is compatible with the CBL 2™, CBL™, and CBR™ for collection and analysis of real-world data. A built-in CBL/CBL 2 and CBR application allows for real time, interactive data collection: time, distance, temperature, voltage, light intensity, etc.
TI-83 Plus Hardware features: Large Screen: 64 X 96 allows entries and results to be viewed at the same time. Memory: 24K bytes RAM. 160K bytes of data archive and application space.

Reply to graphing calculator texas ti 83 plus in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net