Search the forum,

Discuss I cant find this Regulation in the BS7671 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lofty84

State the regulation which requires holes to be made good to prevent the spread of fire?

can anyone tell me how i go about finding this please

also

As part of a repair you are required to run a new SWA cable from a consumer unit in a hall cupboard to a detached garage. State the materials which may be affected by your work and how you would make them good. Assume that you cannot use any existing cable routes?

· Down through floor finish (wood)
· Through screed (cement and sand)
· Through structural floor (concrete, earth)
· Then through brick walls to garage

thats my answer but i dont know what i would say in terms of makeing things good

Haven't the regs to hand but a simple look in the index will get you onto the fire protection pages.

I found this through a trawl of the web but no reg
An intumescent gasket
can therefore play two vital roles, firstly containing the source of
some fires and secondly helping to prevent fire spreading​
through holes made for wiring in fire stopping elements.

last one i promise

State the regulations which apply to the disposal of fluorescent tubes?

where can I find this in the BS7671 its not exactly a user friendly doccument

last one i promise

State the regulations which apply to the disposal of fluorescent tubes?

where can I find this in the BS7671 its not exactly a user friendly doccument

Mate if you have the regs infront of you use the index....take keywords like 'flourescent light' and 'fire protection' and you'll be in and around the answers

State the regulation which requires holes to be made good to prevent the spread of fire?

can anyone tell me how i go about finding this please

also

As part of a repair you are required to run a new SWA cable from a consumer unit in a hall cupboard to a detached garage. State the materials which may be affected by your work and how you would make them good. Assume that you cannot use any existing cable

Have a read of 527 page 107. As above the index is your best way to find what you need. Saying that, any more help needed just ask. Ps what are you doing? 2330 level 3?

what do you mean it doesnt work animal mate.

paul cheers mate very helpfull

yes mate its the 303 level 3 I can see the finish line at long last

Reply to I cant find this Regulation in the BS7671 in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net