Discuss iphone4s survivor case in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yea mate I used to use an otterbox defender case which was a good case but I found it quite bulky in the pocket. In the end I took a risk on paying extra for the lifeproof case after reading lots of good things. Well impressed with it, it fully protects my phone during work and it's waterproof aswell.

Last edited:
I use the griffin ones on my phone and iPad. Bit bulky but lost count how many times it's bounced. Had a otterbox on last phone which was a better case in my opinion.

One thing I would say about the griffin is the covers for the headphone, camera etc are a bit flimsy when open. Only held on by a thin bit of rubber so if you are likely to need to open the ports a lot might not take the abuse. Had mine about 4 months now and still going strong but my feeling is these are the bits that will fail.

Would I buy again? Probably go back to otterbox, bit better made I think.

bought a £5 shockproof case off fleabay, and its brilliant, just as good as the 1 in the vid in my opinion, dropped my phone a few times and theres not a scratch on it i even through it across room demonstrating how good it was to 1 of lads, its 6 months old and still looks like its just come out of box

Reply to iphone4s survivor case in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thinking of getting a Runpotec XB300 cable dispenser, as my yellow framed tripod thing is unsatisfactory for all the usual reasons. You can...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure this is the right place to post so will move / delete if needed. Just wondering if anyone could go back to working with just a...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views
Yes, we all know it is In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment now... We are thinking of sending our technician on a course to...
Replies
Views
I'm fitting one of the Apex 7S units on Friday. I'd avoided the original range after a couple of bad experiences but I figured a new model might...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock