Discuss Level 3 - - - 2330 Unit 301 online exam ! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

shocking_eg

Hello all,

Soon to be taking my level 3, 2330 Unit 301 online multiple guess exam next week.

just asking for any pointers or hints from anyone who's recently taken the test ? how did you find it ? can you remember any of the questions you where asked ?

there seems to be alot of questions on motors from what i can see :p

many thanks for your help :D
Ellis

well i`m still on level 2 mate .....but will be a level 3er next year......have you checked out "swindonmassive" yet?..If not get yersen on there....loads of mock exams n info n stuff for you there...free n all.....

I had mine last week and had about 8 questions on luminance and the same again on motors, all easy stuff if you revise

The pass mark is 50% each section (down from 60% from level 2)

thanks for all your replys guys - much appreciated.
yep im making sure im getting as much revision as possible on motors and Lux levels etc.. as there pretty easy to work out and they seem quite common questions to come up.

how many questions in total was there in the exam ?

and yes use swindon massive but theres not enough on there thats free lol - i use trevor linsleys books and smart screen - they seem pretty good

Last edited by a moderator:
i have it in feburary and its loads to do with hasawa, cosh esquar,,,,, and loads of that junk im led to believe.. but il touch up before the time.... just turn into your classes and you should be fine...

as somone said swindonmassie, think you need too donate cash... but probably worth it if you want to get look at relevent info..

Reply to Level 3 - - - 2330 Unit 301 online exam ! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net