Discuss looking for 3rd party lighting designer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone to carry out lighting designs, using software, mainly for changing over current lighting for LED, does anyone know if anyone?

I've googled it but not really found anyone.

Any help appreciated.

I dont know of any software for conversion, I use the manufactures specification on lux per m sq and max area coverage to design lighting

All the major manufactures will either give quick free design or full info, so the designer can cad it. Its in the interest to help out as much as possible

Thanks guys.

I'm importing my LED fittings from China so can't rely on a wholesaler or manufacture as usual. It should be quite a regular thing not a one off so I can't really even get them to do it as they will soon realise in not buying any lights!

Be weary importing goods especially from china unless you can tie them to a UK based distributer, the warranty is probably worthless and you may find you have a heavy bill on your shoulders if these fail, not saying you haven't done your research but I see this happen all too often just because someone is trying to save a few quid.

Agree with dark wood. China's LEDs (well 99% of the cheaper ones) are less than half the wattage specified. Maybe order from a uk based supplier?

Reply to looking for 3rd party lighting designer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views
I've been asked by a client to 'mask off' the green LED charging indictor lamps within several emergency lights fitted within bedrooms on a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for someone to help with this dilemma. Image attached to try and explain it better. We have 3 separate lights currently...
Replies
Views
I have a street light circuit on land I rent out. I need to replace 2 of the bulbs. 1 of them is an old Philips 55W SOX Plus, the other is a...
Replies
Views
Customer asking for lighting for range/hob as it is really gloomy at night. Issues being getting power there, and the curved profile which is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock