Discuss New build development pricing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi there. Looking for some advice on pricing for a new build development. Clients is supplying material so its a labour only job. Not quite sure about how to price for it. Its a 2 storey 4 bedroom plot. Pendant fittings in very room except spotlights in kitchen/dining room. UFH in downstairs area only with room stats in each. Kitchen has integrated appliances so multigang isolation points. TV/BT points in living and master bedroom only. System boiler also. Usual amount of sockets per room and smoke detectors as per regulatios. Any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

hard to say. new buid prices are rock bottom. try hourly rate and see if acceptable.

Is it a one off job or a string of similar builds in the pipeline

as a one off Labour only I would pitch in around 1600 quid Labour only , I wouldnt entertain it for less than that

if it’s a string of houses you might want to try a rate per day because you will be back and frow site doing some 1st n some 2md fixing

£250 per day

Reply to New build development pricing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've asked a similar question before I think and we came to the conclusion that apart from new houses and HMO's etc there aren't any rules about...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Posted on here a couple of years ago and got great advice. Have been self employed a couple of years now and always find pricing work the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I posted here some time ago asking for validation of a quote I received for a rewire. (10k assumed 60 points) And got some good advice so...
Replies
Views
Only been going just over a year and haven’t had alot of experience in pricing that many new builds. Got 4 x 4bed new builds to price all the same...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm fairly recently (about a year) self employed, and I have been asked to give a estimate for a 3 storey new build. Having read other...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock