Discuss No paperwork following new bathroom installation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Amazingly they came round here this morning, fixed the leaky sink. Also brought our shower and hose back - shower now fab! They are arranging for their sparky to come out on Friday free of charge and fix a timer (that we need to supply) onto the hot water systen/sort ts wire out. Big surprising turnaround from them but very welcome!

Excellent news. Keep us posted. And it would be good to see photos of the new consumer unit they have fitted if you could post some on here.

Amazingly they came round here this morning, fixed the leaky sink. Also brought our shower and hose back - shower now fab! They are arranging for their sparky to come out on Friday free of charge and fix a timer (that we need to supply) onto the hot water systen/sort ts wire out. Big surprising turnaround from them but very welcome!
shaming them on their facebook page usually gets a good result

shaming them on their facebook page usually gets a good result
No i talked to them to resolve it. Didnt want to rubbish them on fb cos the bathroom is superb and they are nice ppl generally. I suspect just out of depth as company only formed last March. Having said that they brought final receipt on Saturday and costs of hardware are hidden and no receipts from supplier. We picked items from supplier in 25% off sale, I've tried to ring them to see if they did indeed use that supplier, what paperwork should i have re bath etc actual cost of package to compare to their figure but ringing out. Its Easy Bathrooms. We only found out after this from Mother in law that she got no paperwork. Which is ridiculous as they had new spots, fan, moved a window etc and her husband is a sparky so you'd think he'd have raised it!! Also overheard bathroom guy on phone saying they wont do a job for less that 6k. They quouted 4500 for ours, it ended up at 5800. Deceptive? Probably. Good at bathrooms but there is some scam going on. Also they are vat registered but there is no vat on the receipt? Do they think we are as stupid as them? That shower they brought back had not been in a skip! Suspect he was going to ebay it, go for ÂŁ60+

That is the shower they brought back

1549872708285634293091639519202.jpg

15498727838962384830940786519979.jpg

Also on FB all reviews are 5* and loads of pictures so we would just look strange putting negative comments. The big difference here is the mice have played because the project manager didnt come on site til the last day. She was there every day at my mother in laws.

Reply to No paperwork following new bathroom installation in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net