Discuss Please help DNOs KVA……?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

From what I have seen it is usually a Ryfield board after the main isolator and any CT-based meter for the whole supply, but as you say it depends on where the meters are (if they are all per-flat so just some SWA or concentric to each flat with a red link in the cut-out, or if the switch-room has all meters in one place, etc.)

Hopefully there is a plan!

There are a few arrangements, it could be group metering followed by distribution by a BNO, they can decide to distribute meters in each flat, or place them at the group metering point, or so on.

The Es287 document I attached previously describes the general options.

I would sincerely hope there is a plan, but this would be the preserve of the developer.

Reply to Please help DNOs KVA……?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

About 15 years ago, after having had a modern consumer unit fitted, and prompted by our electrician, I asked my then energy supplier (Tonik) if...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am currently doing my 2391-52 and have been given a mock paper, one of the questions is around vold drop as per below, can someone...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am tearing my hair out here. I have trying to get UK Power Networks to quote for new electrical supplies in a property development...
Replies
Views
Background: I have a ex council 1st floor flat that I bought, I moved in to care for my disabled mum and so rented the flat as I could not do...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock