Discuss PV Kits Direct in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jaycee

Hi

Has anyone had any dealings with PV Kits Direct, and their range of ever solar inverters, and ET Solar panels?

Thanks in advance.

Jason

not used supplier, but Installed plenty ES inverters, just a chinese inverter, pretty good spec, well built, lack information on the display about generation, such as peak performance, high low grid voltage etc like a fronius for example.

Sent wrong inverter (smaller model than ordered and paid for) and took the wee wee with delivery charge. Then refused to return calls & emails. No help or interest from the girlies on the end of the phone (story of my life). It it wasn't for the fact that I could use the inverter on another job I'd have persevered a bit longer. As it is, stuff 'em - won't use them again.

I think a lot of solar suppliers take advantage of delivery charges, and inflate their delivery charges......surely it would be easier to just build the cost of delivery into the cost of the product ordered?

Everyone can make a mistake, but a good supplier rectifies their mistakes rapidly, doesn't sound like PV Kits direct did on this occasion.

I think a lot of solar suppliers take advantage of delivery charges, and inflate their delivery charges......surely it would be easier to just build the cost of delivery into the cost of the product ordered?

Charging what they quote over the phone instead of 3 times as much would be a start.

I think it's safe to say they didn't rectify their mistakes to a satisfactory level on this occasion.

That is shocking service, and I am sure from my dealings with them that that is not how they normally do business, I would phone again and speak to either the manager or a director to get that resolved.

Grand fortune - that's how I have found them too, very competitive, and good service......but I could be about to give them a lot of business and wanted to make sure that they can deliver on all their promises all the time, not just in the recent big rush.

Yes i got Et panels and ever solar inverter, TBH no one should really say one way or the other on who or what were a good company in that last month we had, i think every company try'd there damnedest to deliver there goods and get more in, you have one person saying nothing but good things about say Segen then get a completely different negative post about them. they were in the same boat as us, it was a complete mess, and how could they possibly take more staff on for 4 weeks, your not exactly going to get the best out of them are you.

thanks
Grand

my main supplier! yes there was probs in the madness but its same old story COURIERS fault! always tried there best to sort it and i like the staff (ive even sent flowers) didnt mean i got kit i wanted but least i got something when all the shelves were EMPTY.

Jaycee. Sorry to hear you had bad service from us. it's unusual for us to make mistakes, but we did make a few during the first gold rush. It was just so so busy and we didn't have any notice of the rush and were unprepared.

Once again, sorry to hear about your problems. Somebody previously suggested you contact Laura via email. I would echo that advise.

Best regards.

Reply to PV Kits Direct in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net