Discuss PV Kits Direct in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jaycee. Sorry to hear you had bad service from us. it's unusual for us to make mistakes, but we did make a few during the first gold rush. It was just so so busy and we didn't have any notice of the rush and were unprepared.

Once again, sorry to hear about your problems. Somebody previously
suggested you contact Laura via email. I would echo

Best regards.

I think your message was meant for JulianC as I have had no problems with pvkitsdirect

Keep up the good work!

He has read it and he still has no intention of using you again. Mistakes happen and that is not the issue. How you utterly failed to address that mistake on numerous occasions is the issue. Funny how you are now keen to address things after a bit of bad press on t'interweb.....

Hmmm,

I have chosen at this time not to deal with you, you were too busy making money during the 'Gold rush' to deal with small fry like me.

Did try a couple of times to buy kits and set up an account, you never bothered to reply.

Now I am still installing and succesfully trading with Segen, etal YOU have bridges to mend!

That said I do still read with interest your emails........Time is a good healer and perhaps you will reap what you have sown?

James

Last edited:
Hopefully the Gold Rush days are in the past and the industry can settle down into a sustainable future.

Glad you read the emails cbw. There's something interesting coming today for people struggling with EPCs.

lads sorry to butt in but ive just been delivering kits for the past 6 weeks as a fill in and the electric centre Nottingham branch have loads of ET panels,kit and different inverters available as the contract with a council finished early.The panels arnt at Nottingham but can be delivered anywhere.

Call me stupid but I find it very difficult to deal with wholesalers who advertise their prices to the general public......

Reply to PV Kits Direct in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net