Discuss Saturday Morning Entertainment.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Omg how many times to get a back box in and not leaving a flush wall to secure back box onto. What happened to dead tests such as continuity and insulation resistance ? I detect Clint Eastwood

I wouldn't mind him offering the backbox up to the wall so many times if when he finished it was a perfect fit and at the right depth, but at the end of all that he's got a bloody bomb crater in the wall :) Daz

Watching him, part of me is wetting itself laughing and the other part wants to rip that drill out of his hands and ram it up his backside. In the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] instalment of the comedy, a female voice asks him “You learned to talk yet?” I would be surprised if he’s learned how to sit the right way round on the toilet yet. :biggrin:

I can see a challenge coming on?

Gents, how about us lot show others how it should be done???? Next time you are chasing in a DB back box, get a friend to take a video and post it up on YouTube then a link on here. It may take a while for some of us to do this but it should prove interesting for us showing how we do it???

Who is up for it?

I can see a challenge coming on?

Gents, how about us lot show others how it should be done???? Next time you are chasing in a DB back box, get a friend to take a video and post it up on YouTube then a link on here. It may take a while for some of us to do this but it should prove interesting for us showing how we do it???

Who is up for it?

When done properly it would take longer, sometimes far longer so why would anyone firstly record it and secondly post it on the web?

When done properly it would take longer, sometimes far longer so why would anyone firstly record it and secondly post it on the web?

Not about time Murdoch, I did say "show others how it should be done."

We all know that chasing in a DB socket can be easy or hard. New build single skin dot and dab plaster with a 25mm back box is quick, simple and looks good when using a multi tool/Fein. A 1890's stone built house can take an hour+ and also 3 lots of battery charges on your SDS! Each job is different, video the one you want to post up as if it was on your business webs site :wink:

Not about time Murdoch, I did say "show others how it should be done."

We all know that chasing in a DB socket can be easy or hard. New build single skin dot and dab plaster with a 25mm back box is quick, simple and looks good when using a multi tool/Fein. A 1890's stone built house can take an hour+ and also 3 lots of battery charges on your SDS! Each job is different, video the one you want to post up as if it was on your business webs site :wink:

an hour+? im guessing no grinder on the stone or is it that hard to chase? (ive never done it)

an hour+? im guessing no grinder on the stone or is it that hard to chase? (ive never done it)

An hour on a socket chase is something you may come across once every couple of years depending on the build of the house/pub/hotel. Some of the 1880's - 1900's buildings in some parts of town are not made from quarried stone. We all think they are built from the shattered pieces of the planet Krypton that fell to Earth!!! Some are that hard.

An hour on a socket chase is something you may come across once every couple of years depending on the build of the house/pub/hotel. Some of the 1880's - 1900's buildings in some parts of town are not made from quarried stone. We all think they are built from the shattered pieces of the planet Krypton that fell to Earth!!! Some are that hard.
kango then bonding lol, still be neater than that guy in the vid

kango then bonding lol, still be neater than that guy in the vid

Could have used this and made a neater job lol

jack hammer.jpg

Reply to Saturday Morning Entertainment.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net