Discuss Sunday times article--so many lies! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Greenday

Just read the article in the Sunday Times and I am so angry!!!!

The article has so much fiction and misinformation you start to suspect the journalist has been paid to write it!!!!!

The Feed In Tariff still works--------I guess our potential customers are going to take some convincing after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
press complaints commision?
I haven't read it, got too fed up of trying to find it in their online pages and the constant pop ups!!
And they want money!!!
what was the gist of it?

Just realised you have to subscribe to read it online.

If you have access just search for latest article. Today's

The twisting of the facts is incredible .

On a more positive note an email to my local MP Dan Boyle might result in an invite to meet the dreaded Greg and a chance to find out his real view on renewables!

Twisting facts was instigated by the solar panel brigade, you guys have only yourselves to blame. It is not feasable in the UK, (unless global warming kicks in big time -;)

It is not real money, it's another government con to use renewables, (tax revenue one way or the other) where joe public pays in the end. I for one am not happy, forced subbing in on my leccy bill.
Nuclear is the only way, and will prevail in the end. A crazy state of affairs, wasted billions of tax payers money to fund ...I notice B&Q have withdrawn their crazy windmill from sale. It was a real bargain, £500 + installation to produce 300w on a good day...I'm surprised it didn't fly off the shelves

It is not real money, it's another government con to use renewables, (tax revenue one way or the other) where joe public pays in the end. I for one am not happy, forced subbing in on my leccy bill.

Mmm £1 a year for solar subsidy, that must be killing you, especially when it's keeping your fellow sparky's in business, generating tax, employment, future energy supplies. I'm sure you'd much rather spend it on someone dossing on the dole watching Jeremy Kyle.

What time is he on - I'll need to get used to tuning in post 12/12.

and how much do you think you pay for those nuclear stations, and where do you think the money comes from for those?
you clueless muppet.

and how much do you think you pay for those nuclear stations, and where do you think the money comes from for those?
...and lets not even get started on the [tax payer funded] cost of spent fuel removal, storage, and plant decommissioning....

Well, why not?

DECCs budget for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority is around £2 billion a year. All funded by the taxpayer.

Makes £80 million for PV look pretty small beer.

if somebody would only come up with a way of generating electricity from cold and wet, then he'd be on a winner. PV is all well and good in sunny climates, but up here on the tundra with solar panels covered in 2inches of ice.............

that's on the south coast, mate. ain't seen the sun since 3.00p.m. yesterday up here.

Reply to Sunday times article--so many lies! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net