Discuss Twitter competition tomorrow 11am: Win a Wera prize worth more than £65! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Caroline_Wera

Hi all

Hope you're all well, and enjoying temporarily living in Siberia! (You would've been impressed by the Wera UK team on Friday, where when faced with a full day of snow-shovelling to clear the car park we decided to transform one of our fork lift trucks into a snow plough - and I can highly recommend it!! A days work became a couple of hours work. Well, we do claim we're the most innovative tool company around after all... ;))

Anyway, back to the point, I just wanted to give you guys the heads up on this since we've spoke with you in the past - tomorrow at 11am we will begin a rapid-fire competition on our Twitter feed (@WeraToolsUK), with the 3 winners winning a prize worth more than £65 each! (one per person maximum)

End user competitions and promotions isn't really something we've done in the past, mainly because the only time we sell directly to end users is at the Toolfair & D&M shows, but in 2011 I really want to focus on our online presence - so will be running quite a few. Since we've only just started out, however, you've got a great chance of winning this time, since we only have a handful of followers so far! :D

The key thing to remember: it's a rapid-fire competition, which could be won in 30 seconds, 30 minutes, 3 hours or 3 days, we don't know - so for the best chance of winning, be around at 11am.......

[[Hopefully this is allowed, since I'm not promoting any products, etc, but if not let me know and I'll remove the post]]

Thanks all, and just so you know, I'll be around a lot more over the next year, so if anyone has any tool questions, let me know! ;)

I didn't even see this post until now - a week's notice would have been more help TBH, I think - for a chance for peeps to catch up to the news.

HAHA i did to my suprise as it was half eleven

Lets see what I get sent

Only registered on Twitter that morning, can anyone tell me what the point of it actually is:confused:

Nothing for me either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply to Twitter competition tomorrow 11am: Win a Wera prize worth more than £65! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net