Discuss Two eletric meters and three readings. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Diocm7

DIY
Reaction score
Hi there

I recently moved to a new flat and it have two different eletric meters. The first one is a regular one and the second one is one for the economy 7 tariff I think sibce it have meters for low and normal. Wouldn't only the second be enough? I attached the photo. Thanks for the help

Attachments

• IMG_20220323_172826074.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 21
Without knowing how they are connected within that grey box, we can only guess.

Any electric bill should show a meter number as to which one is being read.

I wonder if one of them is for a communal area, and just happens to be in your flat.

What does the consumer unit to the left have written on it?
And the small newer looking board to the bottom right?

The cream box labelled “general power” belongs in a museum! (@Lucien Nunes )

Reply to Two eletric meters and three readings. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good day readers, if any,I am an old sparky, a very old sparky. I can remember old Faraday giving us lectures Wednesday evenings at evening...
Replies
Views
I have a small 3 bedroom flat with two electricity meters, both meters have been in the flat since 1992, I bought it in 1997. I have white meter...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I built a house with ground source heating 5 years ago and it's a fairly large house so I have 3 phase supply 80 amps per phase. I had...
Replies
Views
I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views
(Thought I'd already poost this Q, but I cant see it, so I'll try again) We have some work going on in one of our buildings atm. On of the chaps...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock