Discuss Van Slamlocks - Automatically lock van doors when you close them in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Anybody use slamlocks on their vans? You can automatically get the van doors to lock when you close them.

Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping

[h=3]Slamlocks[/h]
rhlrg_slamlocks.jpg
rhsml_slamlocks.jpg
As the name implies a slamlock automatically locks and secures as the door is closed, requiring the use of the legitimate key to regain access. Due to the automatic operation of a slam lock they are recommended for load area doors and are ideal for multi-drop situations.

VanLox will upgrade and convert the standard vehicle (O.E.) locks fitted to vehicle load doors, to genuine slam operation. Our kit replaces the manufacturer's vulnerable barrel, and internal mechanism where appropriate, with High Security custom designed products, designed to resist attack and tampering. We do not endorse the practice of 'upgrading' the O.E. lock to slam operation by the addition of springs, this method offers no additional protection to the door and cannot be considered a security upgrade by itself

Reply to Van Slamlocks - Automatically lock van doors when you close them in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a new van or should I say a new to me transit I'm needing to kit it out roof rack and internal stuff which is fine but I'm looking at...
Replies
Views
LankyWill
L
Hi, I spent some time putting together a security app to alert me each time the van doors are opened. I part built the commands utilizing the...
Replies
Views
Checkout Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping - or Stoke-on-Trent Locksmith - Dan Topping Mobile secure van locks installer for the Midlands...
Replies
Views
C
So, my van got broken into and my Van Vault was lifted. Thankfully, most of my tools and cable were on the job (it was done in broad daylight) so...
Replies
Views
londonlec
L
M
Hello all Right bought a set of slam lock plate kits for my vivaro. Two months on and one of the plates is rusting that has a life time...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock