attachment.php
asset.php

PIct

Attachments

• piccs 004.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 102
  • piccs 003.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 98
No pir, installed early 50's no earths, metal conduit not earthed, both lives an neutrals were supplied via fuses ???, but the conduit (now earthed) served well as the new T&E pulled through to lights, I'll post some pics when done
Pict

Eng 54 it was just easy as the conduit andncable ran through several walls from the CU into varous lowered ceilings and lathe work above that
Pict

Geardie at first look I wanted to fill it with foam and shut it all up again ans sneak out to the car and run away then I thought " might be an earner this"
Pict

Reply to victor meldrew moment in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Why is it that so many timers, programmable thermostats (and the like) are still manufactured without the ability to automatically change the time...
Replies
Views
Having some pricing debates in the office recently. What are people charging for EICR's at the moment? We're about 18.50 per circuit but recently...
Replies
Views
Hi, Heavy industrial spark here, never do house bashing hence the question. I currently have a light switch at the front door not doing anything...
Replies
Views
I've just been to a job to replace a burned out switch where the customer supplied his own Arlec dimmer switch. During a dull moment, I read the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a log cabin in my garden. An electrician ran an armoured cable from my consumer unit to the log cabin and this terminates on the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock